Refer a Friend promotion – terms & conditions
We’ve set out below the terms and conditions for our Refer a Friend promotion.
- The Promoter is Driver View of Unit 3, 116 Mile End Rd, London, E1 4UN
- The Refer a Friend Promotion (“Promotion”) will run from 1st May 2017 for an initial period of 6 months but may be withdrawn, amended or extended, at any time and without notice (“Promotion Period”). If the Promotion is withdrawn, any reward due as a result of a Qualifying Purchase (see below) made as a result of a referral will be honoured.
- To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the UK and be 18 years or over.
- If you are an employee of Driver View you may enter this promotion only in a personal capacity. Any entries that we (Driver View) reasonably believe were submitted during, or in furtherance of, the course of your employment will be deemed ineligible and will be disqualified.
- To enter the promotion, you must follow the instructions on our website, pcolondon.co.uk, including entering your details where requested. By doing so, you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree that from time to time, your personal details, including your first name and the initial of your surname will be shared with Driver View. You also agree by referring a Friend by sharing your Referral Link with them, that we may share your name with them, so that they know who has referred them.
- Having entered your personal details on pcolondon.co.uk and entered this promotion, you will be provided with a unique referral link (“Referral Link”) which is personal to you. You may share this by email or via various social media platforms, with your friends, family members or any other member of the public, provided they are aged 18 or over and a UK resident (“Friend”) – for the avoidance of doubt, you cannot refer yourself. If a Friend subsequently makes a Qualifying Purchase, you will receive, within 3 months, a £50 cash reward which will be sent via bank transfer or can be picked up locally from Unit 3, 116 Mile End Rd, London, E1 4UN. Each Friend may use your Referral Link once only to make a Qualifying Purchase (but may continue to participate in the Promotion by requesting their own Referral Link to share and use).
- In order to make a Qualifying Purchase your Friend must:
- Click on your Referral Link;
- Successfully enter into :
- as a new candidate for our ESOL Skills for Life or Functional Skills Course and Test Package; or (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
- Comply with our Terms for use of Driver View Services, including paying their course and test.
- The Qualifying Purchase must be made immediately, and within any time limit stated, after clicking on the Referral Link – if any other websites or advertising banners are clicked on in between following the Referral Link and making the purchase, we will not be able to track the sale as linked to your Referral Link nor will we be able to pay you the reward offered.
- Driver View reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value.
- Driver View reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
- The reward notification will be sent by email or sms to you and within 3 months of their course purchase being paid in full and on time of the Qualifying Purchase.
- Any third party terms and conditions relating to the prize are beyond the control of Driver View.
- Driver View cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will Driver View (or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Incentive Promotion or prize draw or any prize connected with the Incentive Promotion and it excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of these prizes.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.